Breaking News: Stallworth signs with......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well I'm sure Justin Gage can come in a be our #1...
  2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:eh?:
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I rather have Curtis than Stallworth. Then maybe sign D.J. Hackett.
  4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

From what I understand it's 21.4mil we have, due to the fact we pro-rated Vince Young's and Chris Hope's future bonuses, which equaled over 7million, or else we'd have close to 29mil in space.

Edit:unless you're deducting the Draft signings also, then we would be about 17mil.
  5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

EXACTLY what I was thinking. :werd:
  6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Wow, he is slow.
  7. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Really I didn't know that was all. Evryone was showing us with 40 million cap space. In any event I am sure could of played with the numbers to gain more space but that always gets you in trouble later.
  8. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I am not confidnet in the coming seaosn as far as playoffs and forget any shot at the SB especially with the team the Pats will ber fielding.
    I am hoping we draft a solid CB in the 1st round like the kid from Arkansas and hopefully save alot of this cap room for next season for maybe Asante Samuels who I am sure will be one and done after this season with the Pats especially if they draft a CB with one of their two 1st rounders. That is if Samuels has anyother good season and if not amybe another younger under 30 CB. We should also take a shot at Hraper. As far as Pacman, pardon all the Pacman apoligists, but trade this guy for anything we get which is a bonus even if it is just 3rd rounder in the draft. We should also drafta center or guard in the draft unless a really good WR drops in the second. But no more reaches like Calico and LaBoy. RB pray that White is evrything we hope he is.
  9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'd rather have someone like McCareins or Curtis anyway
  10. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Seems they didn't pay a whole lot for him, but if he's a 80catch/year Pro-Bowler they will.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.