Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brandon Jacobs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    He is just a little special in the head isn't he? I'd rather stay with Harper.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,834
    Sure, why not. We dont spend enough money at the RB position yet.
  3. Titans1981 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $21
    Peyton Hillis maybe a better option. And he can also play Fullback being that we don't have one of those signed either.
    1 people high five this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    He's one of my most hates players in the league. He's a d*ck. But I would want him on the team.
  5. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Uh no, the guy is slower than molasses. He has no power anymore. He sucks. I'd rather bring back Lendale White...
  6. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    From some of the Giants' games I saw he would always try to run east-west rather that north-south..don't think I'd want a power back that does that. Plus he does like to run his mouth a little too much for my liking.

What's the deal with Peyton Hillis? Is he looking for a huge contract or something after last year..which was a down year for him? I'd love to see a CJ/Hillis combo
  7. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Hillis I'd avoid like the plague, he thought of joining the CIA and retiring.......
    1 people high five this.
  8. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Yea he's lost a few steps and still tries to make it to the edge instead of running N/S every touch.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,502
    Not only that but you can tell his head is not in football. The guy is flat out, a burden/distraction in a locker room. He is like the Michael Griffin on offense.
  10. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    Never....

For any team that wants a RB (especially a bruiser/power back) a better and much cheaper version can be found in the draft (any year) from the 3rd to the 7th round...Or havnt you heard.

With regards to the Titans, as far as i'm concerned with improved o-line play i'd much rather have Ringer/Harper in there (hopefully spelling a stellar CJ).