Brandon Jacobs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

He is just a little special in the head isn't he? I'd rather stay with Harper.
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Sure, why not. We dont spend enough money at the RB position yet.
  3. Titans1981

Titans1981 Practice Squad

Peyton Hillis maybe a better option. And he can also play Fullback being that we don't have one of those signed either.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's one of my most hates players in the league. He's a d*ck. But I would want him on the team.
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Uh no, the guy is slower than molasses. He has no power anymore. He sucks. I'd rather bring back Lendale White...
  6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

From some of the Giants' games I saw he would always try to run east-west rather that north-south..don't think I'd want a power back that does that. Plus he does like to run his mouth a little too much for my liking.

What's the deal with Peyton Hillis? Is he looking for a huge contract or something after last year..which was a down year for him? I'd love to see a CJ/Hillis combo
  7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Hillis I'd avoid like the plague, he thought of joining the CIA and retiring.......
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yea he's lost a few steps and still tries to make it to the edge instead of running N/S every touch.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Not only that but you can tell his head is not in football. The guy is flat out, a burden/distraction in a locker room. He is like the Michael Griffin on offense.
  10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Never....

For any team that wants a RB (especially a bruiser/power back) a better and much cheaper version can be found in the draft (any year) from the 3rd to the 7th round...Or havnt you heard.

With regards to the Titans, as far as i'm concerned with improved o-line play i'd much rather have Ringer/Harper in there (hopefully spelling a stellar CJ).