Bored...So Who's Your Favorite Bubble Player?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Campbell is not going to make the team. BWW or Sensabaugh are 2/3 guys, not even close to the bubble. Huff makes the team by virtue of being a rookie, and Wooten has had a better PS than Campbell. As has Stafford (dif pos, but still secondary).

I think Lavar Edwards is a lock to make the team, but he'll be in trouble NEXT summer if he has a quiet sophomore season.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Edwards? Whats he done?
  3. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

He's had that one sack. Also has been getting decent push.

But I'd say he is still on the bubble.
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree he's been bad. Still pretty confident he's going to make the roster. We are so bad at that position outside of McCourty. I think the staff won't be able to look past the athleticism factor.
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

hes just too rigid and inexperienced, I see no value in the guy at this stage, he doesnt seem to be developing at all in the last few years
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't see it either. But it's not up to us. I think Whis/Horton will want to see what they can do with him before cutting ties.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I don't think you can even trust him on special teams, I think he is gone.
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I agree, I think he sticks, too athletic and let's see what Coach C can do with him.

I think Edwards gets cut, it'd be awesome if we can somehow get him to the practice squad. I think Mike Martin makes the team, he was having such a great summer and early camp before the hamstring injury. I think the staff's patience in not rushing him back shows how they feel about him, I feel he's safe.
  9. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I would rather see Coffman make the team than Marani. A bigger and more durable build just makes more sense to me in the slot. Depth was an issue last year at TE and the coach was a TE. We have returners and Robiski and Hagan haven't done anything.
  10. Young54

Young54 The KID

Mooney and Mariani

I don't care which corners they cut and which they keep. They've all looked terrible. I pray that they know how to fix it!