Book Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm only upto book 3 so i got no idea waht to expect from 7 and i got plenty of time to read up on them (give me until the middle of next month) before i can worry about 7.

Should be the size of an encyclopedia set :ha:

2. The books do get long, but I wouldn't ask her to cut down on much of anything. That's the problem with the movies...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm sure they will release the x rated books, wand becomes wang :brow:

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Motley Crue - the dirt

if you're into music, and no, not country music, this book is a must read.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just finished HP: Prisoner of Azkaban. Thought it was the best one of the first 3 so far.

Going to begin Goblet of Fire either tonight or tomorrow...after I watch Prisoner of Azkaban movie. :brow:

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think the 3rd movie is the best yet. The 4th is really good, but I just like how the director did things for the 3rd book. You may seen some of the things that I liked a little better about that movie in particular compared to the book.

Keep reading those books, get's even better :brow:

7. I think Azkaban is the only movie that even remotely holds up to the book.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It's been awhile since I've seen and read the 1st few books and movies, but there are things in the 3rd that aren't in the books (good additions, or changes to me). Guess I shouldn't bring those up unless Gunny doesn't mind spoilers :winker:

9. Yes, there are a number of changes from the book. I'm just saying that the movie is better in and of itself than the other 3. I'm comparing the movies to the books in terms of overall quality rather than keeping all the facts exactly the same.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i've watched half the movie and it is noticably much better then the first two (though I dont remember a talking head in the Knight Bus)

The Dementors looks cool.

I reckon Richard Harris is a better Dumbledore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar