Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bolts-Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by glorify, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I don't hate the Chargers. I really don't. They are just another team to me. I do think they have more talent simply because they have Tomlinson, and Gates, but what they don't seem to have is the heart that we have. I think we have more intangibles. Which is going to make this game close. LT definately has desire, you can see he hates losing, but I have yet to see that translate in the playoffs, so I am giving us the intangible edge. I also think Fisher is a better coach because Norv Turner seems to laid back and methodical over the course of his career to inspire the players, but I don't know him inside the lockeroom. He just doesn't seem to inspire, and thus he has to rely on preparation alone, or the team leaders to step up.
  2. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    Forgret about the Chargers, come to the dark side. It's much better over here :))
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632

Quality right there.I like that.That board is pure comedy
  3. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    If we can hold LT to an average YPC, and its evident they need Rivers to make the play, and we put pressure on him, we have a great chance, Rivers is sub par most of the time imo, he is only a starter because of whats around him, he still has yet to mature as a player and a person
  4. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0
    On Espn First Take, an Nfl Insider just said to expect a Blood Bath sunday when our boys play the bolts.....I agree 100%. If we win, will we even be healthy enough to keep up with the pats?
  5. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
    According to Norv Lorenzo neal wont be playing so that could be a big help in keeping LT under wraps.:yes:Said he's a "long shot" to play.
  6. glorify Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    The back up Andrew Pinnock has filled in above average, there has been a false start and a totally blown block I can remember. Lo Neal is a battering ram tho.
  7. deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Glorify, what happened to McNeill this year? He is playing like a school girl.
  8. glorify Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah man--he got schooled when we played you. He's struggled quite a bit this year tho. We are wondering the same at times.
  9. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0

Cromartie is a beast man.....def needs more attention
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.