Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Boldin a Raven. Fail.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    Good move for the Ravens.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $58
    The Ravens suck.... nuff said
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    everyone knows we already have anquan boldin lite on the roster in kenny britt, right?
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    yea it just sucks hes going to be a raven
  6. SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    But the sheer value... The ravens gave up a 3 and 4 and got a 5th for one of the elite receivers in the league... And yeah, kenny is great, but I'd take boldin over him and anyone else on our roster who didnt have 2000 yards rushing last year.
  7. DelawareTitan Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $6
    Boldin is far from an elite reciever, and I believe the Cardinals know something more then everyone else. They only tendered him with a 3rd round pick. Boldin is on the downside of his career. He hasnt played a full season in each of the last 4 years and is costing Baltimore almost 30 mil. I think we can find something better to do with 30 mil then spend it on him. I would venture to bet that Britt will post better numbers then him this season!
  8. SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Meh. He might not be a top 10 Receiver, but he's easily a top 30. Derrick Mason has been on the downside for I don't know how many years, and he's still beating Finny every time we play him. Admittedly, Boldin had Warner throwing, but he's still a really solid receiver and a fantastic run blocker.

Didn't we sign Wash to a 4 year 26 mil deal to drop a touchdown every week?
  9. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    He only missed 1 game last season and 4 years ago he did play in every game and two years ago he suffered that freakish face injury that so I don't think he's as fragile as everyone seems to think. But I do think he's an elite receiver. He's a borderline top 10 receiver and easily a top 15. He's a 3 time pro bowler who gets over 1000 receiving yards on a consistent basis who is a reception machine with a nose for the end zone.

That being said I don't think we needed him because we have bigger issues to worry about on defense. Besides I think our receivers are good enough for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.