Bold Predicition....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

The Dolphins will beat the Pats

-Interesting Points:

1 - Brady is 2-4 in Florida
    2 - Dolphins winless....Pats unbeaten....that will both change
    3 - leave it to the only team that went 16-0 to make sure that the pats dont do it again

hhaha i realize that i have basically..yeah..well either way regardless of the odds i hope miami can pull out a miracle. (doesnt ny1 feel like its time for the pats to stumble???)

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami don't win a game all year

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Didn't Miami beat them a couple of years ago when the Pats were undefeated?

Any given Sunday still holds true...

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Sorry, any given sunday applies, but not today. Seriously, this is going to be an ugly game. Dolphins are literally one of the sorriest teams I've seen in recent years.

5. titan_fan_4ever

the perfect set up for an upset

6. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

kinda like when the billls almost beat the cow girls on monday night. but pats are a lot better.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Remember that Miami also was the only team to beat the 1985 Bears, which prevented them from going undefeated. The 16-0 thing is clearly something that the Miami fans take very seriously. I could see the team getting up for this game and pulling off the upset. Still, I think you'd have to be crazy to actually bet on it.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Watch the Pats go 16-0, twice beating Miami as Miami goes 0-16 on the season.

[​IMG]

9. I'll be very surprised if the Pats lose more than 1 or 2 games, they just look incrdeible right now.

10. titan_fan_4ever

hahha thought i'd go out on a lim....haha this is pathetic halftime score 42-7...i mean c'mon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar