Boise State is your 2011 BCS Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Kellen Moore wins Heisman. It's over baby. Overnight it to Boise:

[​IMG]

WAC is the number 1 conference in America. Boise State is unanimous #1 in each poll. No need in playing the rest of the season just ship it to Boise.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Doubt it. I like Boise too but the computers wont allow them to play for it, no chance, not with that schedule. But all I know is all they do is win. Last 3 years they have beaten Oklahoma, TCU and Va Tech in front of 90,000 people and their only losses are to undefeated Hawaii (in Hawaii) and Chris Johnson and ECU. Not too shabby. Let them play I say. Lets see what happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. World Peace

Way to go Virginia Tech Chokies!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm hoping for a BSU vs TCU championship game so we can do away with this BCS nonsense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. World Peace

Nah, I'd rather see Boise State line up against an SEC team. Nothing would be better than to watch a buncha disillusioned SEC fans file out of the national championship game in the 3rd quarter when Boise is up by 42 and Kellen Moore has 5 TDs.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If it helps kill the BSC I'm all for it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. World Peace

Boise State's Offensive and Defensive line manhandled the Chokies last night. It wasn't even close. They had to have atleast 6 blockers on every play to get off a pass

8. World Peace

5-1 against the last 6 BCS conference teams they've played.

9. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar