Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Boclair Takes It To Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,415
    I wouldn't normally create an entire thread just for one story, but man Boclair really takes it to Munchak here on how he handled the Bud situation. My favorite quote from it is:

Fisher reminded the local fan base what an NFL head coach can and should be. It has to do with a lot more than what happens on the practice field during the week and in the stadium on Sunday...That’s why on Monday — in a very real way — Fisher was the Titans’ coach once again. He was the guy who said what needed to be said, when it needed to be said....If things don’t go well a week from Sunday, more of the local fan base might just start to wish that actually were the case once again.

http://nashvillepost.com/blogs/post...on_adams_death_was_not_even_one_of_the_titans

Thoughts?
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,492
    Is Munchak not allowed to grieve? That was his boss for half his life, actually over half his life, maybe David Boclair is still bitter his boy Fisher got canned.
  3. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $458
    Stupid article, JMO though. Fisher should never be allowed back to coach for the Titans, and Munch doesn't have to go blabbing to the media whenever they want him to.
    Bonky, CJtheBeast and Dman high five this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    good read but I think the media blows everything out of proportion including this. The man did know him for 30 years and it was most likely an emotional day for him and maybe he needed some time before talking to the media. No one gets a break these days!
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    Overall..

WGAF?

Who cares if it took Munchak a few hours to address the situation? Who really cares? Only this guy who wrote the article.

And this guy acts like 5 hours is a big deal.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    this guy has nothing else better to write about? He needs to get a new job if this is the best he can come up with. Bashing someone after this loss is not the right thing to do!
    GoT, Bonky and JCBRAVE high five this.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,153

So you are suggesting that Boclair & Fisher = TWW2 and VY?
    Luke Smartwater, Bonky, nbtoppers2 and 3 others high five this.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,492
    Munchak is 19-20 thru his first 39 games, Fisher was 17-22 thru his first 39. Munchak>Fisher
    RollTide, Luke Smartwater, GoT and 2 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Blah Blah Blah...shut up.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,492
    Im saying David Boclair should change his name to David Bozo