Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bob Sanders DPOY my foot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Is Daddy Jeff in here to throw the yellow flag or look for some big old onion?
  2. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    For what it's worth, I didn't see the Titans defence shut down the Chargers either... Yes, LT was smothered but Rivers had ages to throw back there. All the same, I wouldn't have voted Sanders DPOY to begin with, so it's a moot point.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Why would haynesworth be the defensive player of the year when he missed 3 games and was barely able to play 2 others? A better case could be made for KVB and he didn't have a damn vote.

Patrick kearney would probably be most deserving after bob sanders. 14.5 sacks, 5 forced fumbles and 2 PD..
  4. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Sanders would not have gotten hurt yesterday if he wasn't diving low for the knees (like he always does).
    Karma...
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    My thoughts exactly. For the first half of the year Ah was hands down the winner but he was almost non-existent in the 2nd half. Even when he played he wasn't close to what he was before the injury.
  6. MDTitansFan Guest

im pretty sure 10-6 means you got ten wins and thats alot more than what other teams got this year
  7. MDTitansFan Guest

just shows how hes the most valuable player if he didnt play 3 games and we got raped on defense. and the games he played hurt and took him out we did bad.
  8. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    MD, your thinking is backassward. If he was not on the field he was not helping the team.

Albert missed 3 games, played in one game he didn't start he was hurting so bad and started that last colts game but could barely run. Washburn was interviewed sunday and he said if albert played a whole season healthy he would have had double digit sacks but albert has never had a whole year when he played 16 games.

Albert made the pro bowl for the first time this year and to say he was one of the top 10 defensive players in the league is a grand accomplishment but that's not enough he has to be the most valuable damn defensive player on the planet?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Told you Sanders isn't the best safety.
  9. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,658
    Sanders is important to the Colts, but I think yesterday's game showed that Freeney is just as important.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.