Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Blaine Gabbert done?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Nov 13, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. damersbrah Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    While were talking about QBs from that draft, am I the only one who would have taken Locker #1 overall? (I felt this way before the draft and still do).
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    This team will always suck. Forever.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    His name is Blaine and he looks like a girl. Of course he was going to suck.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,763
    His favorite pastime is GABBING.
    Gunny high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Also watching Remember the Titans and dreaming he could be as good as Sunshine.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,193
    Well thats why they suck
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,193
    I'd rather have diarrhea for a month then to be a Jaguars fan for a day
  6. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    All I can say is that so far I'm glad we took Locker. The kid has great leadership and heart and never seems to get down on himself or give up on plays. I loved that play when he fell down and then instantly jumped up and turned a 10yrd loss into a 20yrd gain! I can't see any Qb we've had recently that could have turned that play around....and before you say VY I say not even him, he probably would have fumbled or jumped up and thrown a pick but either way I don't even see him pulling that one off.

As far as I'm concerned the more QB's that bust from that draft the better our chances that Locker will be a success. I'm somewhat of a mathematical kind of guy and just looking at the statistics of the draft obviously not every one of the Qb's taken are going to make it so I hope all of the other Qb's taken in Lockers draft class fail, the more that fail the better the chances that the law of averages play out in our favor and Locker becomes a stud for years to come!!
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $185
    Interesting Blaine Gabbert stats:

- In his 23 NFL starts, Blaine Gabbert has only passed for over 225 yards in a game 2 times

- He has thrown for under 200 yards in a game 16 times ... so he has failed to reach 200 yards passing in ~ 70% of his games

- He has been sacked in every start except for 1

- He has already fumbled the ball 18 times

-He has never rushed for 20 yards in a single game (not that QBs HAVE to be good runners, but dang you would think he might bring SOMETHING to the table)

- His record as a starter is 5 - 18
    Titans Eternal and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047
    I remember when we took Locker. Everyone, including Gabbert, looking shocked we did not take Gabbert.