BioShock

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

GREAT
    F-ING
    GAME

by far one of my favorite FPS
    and it has a slight RPG feel to it

Game of the Year ..... (so far)

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I beat it in 3 days

but I must tell you that I searched everywhere for everything and took my time at it. .....a persons second time around could have this finished in a few power sessions

sound short ? yeah, well in a way it is
    however, it's one of those games where the length just feels right

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I have been playing it when I get the chance. I just made the trees start growing again. Fun game for sure.....

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you're about halfway

ae you harvesting or saving the Little Sisters?

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

A bit of both......my question is, I am at a stage where all these Big Daddys are running around, but no sisters with them. When I try to go to the next level it tells me I missed some ADAM, but all I see are these BD without Sisters...WTF?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hit pause
    look at the bottom of the screen, it will show how many sisters are in the level .... if there is no big daddy pictured with here, you got her

just a girl - you saved her
    just a girl - ghosted out - you harvested her
    a little sister with a BD in the pic - shes still out there

I remmebr a time when I was chasing Big Daddy's all over to every hole, and they keep shaking there heads and walking off .... if this is happening to you, you have the sisters for the level ....... if there are still sisters on the level, they will come out when he knocks

7. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I will not post any spoilers, but I beat it and rescued all the little sisters and I tought it was absolutly fabulous from beginning to end. I think I will play again and harvest all of them.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I rented it and was not able to go back through for all the achievements
    if I had it to do differently, I'd save all the LS, as I read where the lack of Adam received from saving them is made up when Tennenbaum has them leave presents for you at the machines

aslo, the ending is different if you save them

I save maybe 60%, harvested 40%
    so I got the bad boy ending

----------- NOTE FROM A RETAILER------------
    BioShock2 is already in the works
    not sure how (i'm guessing its a pre-quel)

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I beat it, now its on the market. Cool *** game though. I just never go back and replay stories. Got about half the achievments. Nows its back to Gears of War until I can get a copy of Halo 3.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how much ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar