Pre-Game Thread Bills @ Titans Pre-game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Another week, Another Titan game being televised in Portland. If this keeps up, the Titans will have to schedule to play one of their preseason games in Autzen Stadium.

2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I like the Titans tomorrow but Buffalo will be gunning for them after a two game losing streak.

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

we are also on a 2 game losing streak

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I know and have home field advantage which is why I think they win tomorrow.

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I wish! Amazing how MM8 is gone and the team has fallen apart. My full attention has switched to watching the Titans. We need to get the running game going tomorrow, hope Sankey, Andrews, DMC and West could gain 200yds rushing combined.

6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Yeah, well It reminds me back to 02-03 when the Ducks fell apart after Harrington was drafted. But defensively they're terrible. And Helfrich by going with Alie and Benoit when the score was 31-21 lost that game. Freeman, Gibson, Lockie and the Defense were in rhythm and had them on the ropes.

Agree the running game needs to give the offense a lil something. But Marcus and the receivers need to show progression. I think they will.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

LOL at the Bills Shout song

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar