Biggest Titan Bust???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonestABE, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

We didn't know what to do with Vince Young. Sure he was a bit of a head case but he could have made it under an offensive mind with the creativity to utilize his talents rather than force him into a drop back timing QB. You don't think the 49ers or Redskins could make him successful, Kaep had a similar awkward delivery but good coaching and and creative OC got him to where he is now. He doesn't have RGIII long ball but coming out of college he was just as good as a runner. I wanted Kaepernick when he came out I really liked him but I'm glad he didn't come here. We would all be calling him everything we are calling Locker right now due to simple minded coaches who bring no innovation or know how to design a system to players strengths. Hopefully Loggains proves me wrong, finger crossed.

I'd go with Woolfolk sucked since day one and only regressed. Paul was a 3rd round pick he shouldn't even be considered.

2. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

I know he was drafted as a Ten. Oiler but what about Kevin Dyson?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Even though he came up a yard short, him being the returner for the MCM kinda of helps him. I also think it is unfair he had to go up against Moss even though he was clearly the 2nd best option.

Vince takes this one guys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

VY set this franchise back further than any other player ever associated with this franchise.

Atleast everyone knew KFC sucked.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea it has to be VY

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actual bust who never contributed?

Woolfolk

Most disappointing player we picked and made me want to turn him into a dart board?

VY

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Locker will top this list in two years. He overthrows everything. You'll see some recievers with broken ribs next year with Locker at the helm. Cornerbacks and safteys must love this guy, rib dinners all over the place!

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Taking each era into consideration, every QB taken early that doesn't transition into a consistent starter is a bust...

9. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Very true, but the upside is that 1st round picks dont cost what Sam Bradford did and a team doesnt have to throw all their eggs in one basket so to speak. We can move on and not look back. If not, well be the jets! Missing on a franchise qb happens and can be forgiven... Sticking by a bust cant be forgiven! If the Titans feel Rusty is a viable option I support them, but Hasselbeck is done and needs to go to free up some cap room. We need another option at qb and this kid they just picked up from the bears doesnt give me any confidence if Locker doesnt work out.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea it's a different set up now and much more team friendly to be able to move on from a QB they mistaked on. Ill give locker one more year to prove me wrong, but after that, it's bye bye time... And hello teddy bridgewater.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar