Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Biddles' Draft Busts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    It was nice of Jeff to give our #2 back away, considering he was rotting on the bench with the Titans. Now he'll be used in Seattle, same for Vickerson. He put them both in a position to succeed. It would have been foul if he sent them to the Giants, where they'd never play. I look at that trade/swap w.e. you wanna call it as unloading some salary and hooking up the guys you cant use. Everyone thinks Jeff hated LenDale including me, but maybe he really was simply just not in their plans.
    • Tip Jar Donor

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Moolah:
    $5
    then we wouldn't have Super Bowls and the only contests involving a pigskin would look like this

[IMG]
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,994
    Everyone mentions Calico like he had a shot and had no injuries that killed his career. And they talk about him like he was a top 10 overall pick or something.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    You sure that was all Jeff?
  3. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    LenDale isnt a bust, not at all, Calico never got a chance and got injured, and after all, he did have the music city miracle runback, so it was a good pick in my book
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    That was Kevin Dyson
    2 people high five this.
  4. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $264
    Well, those were Biddles choices. Who would you add to the list?
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,746
    :ha:

LMAO. I really hope this is a joke. That's the wrong 87, dude.

Music City Miracle: January 8, 2000
    Tyrone Calico draft date: April 26, 2003

The 2003 draft had to be the Titans worst draft of all time, btw. Chris Brown was a solid pick. Other than that, this draft was worthless. We drafted Andre Woolfolk when we could have taken Nnamdi Asomugha. Oh joy.

But, to be fair, Calico did get Roy Williams'd. That'll just about do you in.
  6. munie Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $68
    I wouldn't consider Pac a bust just become he became Pro Caliber in two different positions in only his second year. But I look at a bust in a different way. I look at busts as players who come to the NFL and just plain out suck. Pac overexceeded expectations on the field. He just couldn't stay out of trouble.
  7. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    Calico should not be that high; or even on the list.

when he was a rook, he showed mad potential. im sorry, some players never recover from serious knee injures.

i belive this guy tore his ACL 3 times, once to both legs, and another to one more - i dont care what anyone says, you cant consider those injuries to make him a bust.

kenny holmes could be on this list too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.