Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"Best team we've had" -- Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    Well when we leave our 'youngsters' in street clothes, they cant do much. Having one of our best pass rushers out was stupid.
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
  3. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    I bump your bump
  4. Lava Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    No coach should ever say things like this. They just dig themselves a hole. If they win, it's because it's the best team they've ever had. If they lose, it's gotta be the coach's fault because it's the best team he's ever had so they should be winning games.
  5. Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Moolah:
    $0
    Remember, it's not how you start, it's how you finish.
  6. kak23 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that's important.
    1 people high five this.
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    how you start usually sets the tone for how you finish
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible when saying we did lose 4 games last year, and we have lost 4 games this year so maybe I dunno maybe we never lose again. ???
  9. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    ^ uh, no
    there's no way this defense makes a complete recovery without the mastermind that is Jim Schwartz. it almost feels like it is a mutiny, a conspiracy to get Fisher fired, or give Bud a heart attack
  10. SpartanFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Are you being sarcastic or do you really think that Jim Schwartz made a big difference for the Titans?

I think he will be a good head coach for the Lions, however, you never know because it is the cursed Lions that we're talking about after all. Detroit is where coaches come to end their careers (unintentionally, of course).

I like the guy though and hopefully he can turn things around for the Lions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.