Best Team in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ProfessorD, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDCHARGEHER

SDCHARGEHER Camp Fodder

Plus no gates or matthews and still blowing teams out.

2. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

>Talking about best teams in NFL
    >Chargers

1234132412341.png

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i thought the team has some say it in... like we have to take in consideration if something is happening at the field that day... or how away games need to be schedule etc etc

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nah it's all done via NFL and the formula they use. I'm not sure if teams can request home or away games on certain dates though.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who needs Gates when you got Fasano. Guy almost doubled his career TDs.

6. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I could see an argument for the chargers if I thought they would win their division, but wildcard teams have won it all several times over the last 8 years. We'll see though I don't see chargers winning it all but after week two they are still one of the unbeatens. I will say that the Texans have had a pretty easy first two games also.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would make an argument that those are the two worst teams in the NFL as well.

The Dolphins were the worst team - and the Raiders took care of that.

8. Air Canada

Air Canada Camp Fodder

Raiders and Browns... For the worst

9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I know it's week two and y'all will proly jump all over me for what I'm bout to say but how bout the cardinals. They beat a good Seattle team that has a great d, then travel all the way to Foxboro and beat a pretty good pats team. There could be three teams come from the NFC west with the forth just barely missing out.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

sad considering we crushed them when they had their first team out....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar