Best Team in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ProfessorD, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gotta put the Bears ahead of the Vikings and Cardinals.

My top 5 NFC:

1. 49ers
    2. Falcons
    3. Bears
    4. Cardinals
    5. Eagles

My top 5 AFC:

1. Ravens
    2. Texans
    3. Patriots
    4. Bengals
    5. Steelers

I know everyone keeps writing off the Steelers, but just face it... they're better than the Broncos and Chargers (the only other two teams you could possible think of putting in there). The AFC just sucks.

2. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I agree with you on the afc sucking. I can see the Steelers there. I can't put the eagles in there they will implode and I still think they suck. I think the Vikings are very underrated. Ponders is looking very improved and there D isn't bad either. With a healthy AP I think they can beat anyone in their division, but with a young QB they could fall off just as fast as they got to 3-1.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I think it's safe to say that Green Bay is now out of this discussion.

Yeesh. How quickly the mighty fall.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

New AFC top 5 teams.

1. Titans
    2. Raiders
    3. Browns
    4. Jags
    5. Chiefs

Yes, guys. These are the top 5 teams... I mean top 5 draft picks.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I wonder who we would take if we had #1?

Though I think the Browns will get the #1 pick, and they'll either draft Barkley or Smith.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we were #1 (which we won't be) it would be Star Lotulelei.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Hopefully trade the pick away to the chiefs or something..

8. xpmar9x

Man this week was crazy for top teams.

Patriots, 49ers, and Texans all go down... ATL now sure #1 (even though they barely won)? Can't be Balty - Suggs, RayRay, and Webb all out now.

9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

This entire season has been wild. Colts go to Green Bay and win then get blown out by a terrible jets team. New York losses to a bad (imo) eagles team then goes to san Fran and blows out a great def. At this point you have to give it to Atlanta even though some of their wins are ugly. I know the titans suck big time but the way this season is going nobody is really out of it yet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

After this week (my top-5):
    #1: New York Giants
    #2: Chicago Bears
    #3: San Francisco 49ers
    #4: New England Patriots
    #5: Houston Texans
    That's how I see it. With the Bears still to play.. (which now they'll probably lose). Giants have a very impressive W v. 49ers and then pulled a close one out on a an underrated Redskins team. 49ers still have an elite D and have to get the run O going. Patriots are surprising young and will only get better, Brady is still elite. Texans got smoke by the Pats, but there is no denying there D is top-5 and Arian Foster can run wild any game. Note: Falcons (the only undefeated team not in Top-5). Falcons are the most OVERRATED team in the league. There wins are vs: KC, DEN, SD, CAR, WASH, and OAK.. beat OAK/CAR by a combined 5 pts. Those teams have a combined 13-25 record. They have no run offense or run defense, and besides the passing game they have nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar