Best Team in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ProfessorD, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Texanmike02

Texanmike02 Camp Fodder

Some cheddar? That's more like a cheez-it bro. Nut up and put $100.

Mike
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

LOL. I don't make one big bet. Just four or five $20 bets a week. Sad thing is that I am not confident that the Bears will win tonight.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The sorry Eagles???

Sure wish we could be the sorry 3-1 Eagles who just beat the world champs and Ravens a couple weeks ago.

Are you not giving them props because they're barely winning games? Last I checked, this isn't the NCAA. You don't get bonus points for blowing out opponents. A win is a win.

The fact that the Eagles are able to win these close games says a lot... especially after they don't play well. They're not even close to playing up to their potential, yet they're leading their division.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is a much better strategy than betting it all on one game.

I haven't placed an official bet on a game in my life, but when I get out of school I plan on betting small amounts on several games each week.

Just gotta look for the favorable spreads.
  5. Texanmike02

Texanmike02 Camp Fodder

I used to lay down about $300/week on football. I rated games 1-5 on how comfortable I was with them and always laid down $100 on a game. Only on games I had as a 5. Used to make 2-3k/yr most years. Then got married and betting stopped abrubptly. Now I "invest" (gamble *ahem*) in the stock market. Funny thing, I don't know why people see investing as anything other than gambling. Unless you are actually buying shares to take control of a company you are just gambling on them.

Mike
  6. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

Hahahahahaha, I don't think the stock market is for you man.
  7. Texanmike02

Texanmike02 Camp Fodder

I do fine in the stock market man. ERX/ERY and SOSX/SOXL. Kind of my own personal hedge funds.

Mike
  8. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Revised: top 5 nfc

1. Atlanta
    2. San Fran
    3. Minnesota
    4.Arizona
    5. Da Bears
    The cowboys are what I thought they were. But at the time I also thought the bears weren't very good either. When clicking on all cylinders they are a pretty good team.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Are you forwarding information to us or is that who you believe are the top NFC teams?
  10. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

That my opinion.