Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best Team in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ProfessorD, Sep 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $810
    Even with the niners lose I put them tied in second with the Texans. Atlanta is my new number 1 after week 3. As much as I hate saying this the Texans look good. And im glad Peyton is sucking HAHAHAHAHA!!
  1. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    The Titans are the best team in the NFL. Where y'all belong?
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    My top 5:

1. 49ers
    2. Texans
    3. Ravens
    4. Falcons
    5. Giants
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    "It sucks."

Texans don't even deserve to be in the top 5 yet. They're right on the edge. If they beat us, they enter the top 5 simply for being 4-0.

Let's wait until they beat a team with a winning record.
  4. kaz Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $167
    I honestly can't tell if you're being serious. Jesus, what a hater.
  5. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $428
    How do you not have Falcons #1? They have simply destroyed all the teams they have played so far. Not a single game have they been flat, or has it been close. They have been strong in every phase of the game.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $96
    It is a valid point, I mean you have played the Phins, Jags, and Broncos. Not exactly power house teams in the league.
  7. kaz Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $167
    Falcons beat the Broncos by 6, just like the Texans did, except they were at home. Texans have a better running game, better defense, and while ATL's passing game is arguably the best in the game, it's not like Schaub/Andre/Daniels and company are slouches. The Falcons have showed up to the playoffs and taken a giant dump on the field for 3 straight trips. I understand if you have them at the top, but to act like they are far and away the better team is laughable.

Despite the slip-up, I think San Fran could beat anybody.
  8. kaz Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $167
    They are 3-0 and dominating on both sides of the ball. The argument that they haven't beaten anybody yet is valid, to argue that they aren't top 5 when all but 2 other teams have lost games is just downright hate.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $96