Best Game of Young's Career...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I loved how Vince Young really took the reigns of the offense yesterday. He was getting in reciever's faces when they made a mistake (Drew's drops, BJ running the wrong route). He showed that he is a true leader.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I stay with what I say. You ought to know that :ha:

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Hoge after Salisbury named VY his Sunday surprise: "You sure he had his eyes open on those passes?"

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Well said.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's funny how rookie quarterback debates all come down to him and Ben Roethlisberger.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I hear Marino put in that batch very frequently. Also the correct stats for Aikman are 9 TDs 18 INTS. Not quite as lop sided at 1-15.

Great quote by the way Moses.

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

No, the Cowboys were 1-15 in Aikman's rookie season. When Aikman started that year, the Cowboys were winless. I'm not going to bother to look it up, but off the top of my head I believe he started 11 games.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Steve Walsh was the starting QB in the only game Dallas won in 1989.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think he meant his W-L record was 1-15.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I second that motion!

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Upon further review, he said no big $$$ FA WR -- drafting a top one is not out of the question. And why would we need a couple of mid rounders, i.e. B.Jones, C. Roby and R. Williams? No need. Oh, and Givens I doubt will be a #4 given his money. Unless they upgrade Bennett, it'll be Bennett, Givens, Jones and Wade fighting for early playing time. Now I wouldn't mind maybe adding a top WR during the draft, you all already know the names, but I'll add Meachum from UT if he comes out this year (however, I'd take the likes of CJ, Ginn, Jarrett or Smardzja, or however its spelled, first). What I ponder, though, given the money for FA we'll have, is whether we'll put in a bid for the likes of Moss or Owens. Owens seems far less likely, but I could almost see Moss here. Given Young's emerging performance, I think Tennessee is going to become an increasingly attractive location for FAs to hope to land.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar