Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best 4-5 team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2013.

?

The 4-5 team that could make the playoffs is....

Poll closed Nov 17, 2013.
Tennessee Titans 7 vote(s) 36.8%
Miami Dolphins 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Cleveland Browns 1 vote(s) 5.3%
Baltimore Ravens 6 vote(s) 31.6%
San Diego Chargers 5 vote(s) 26.3%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Currently five NFL teams share our 4-5 record (most popular record in the league right now), and with only an 11% probability of making the playoffs after a 4-5 start, its not likely more than one qualifies for post season play.

There's us, the Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, and the San Diego Chargers (all AFC teams). So who's in and who's shlt out of luck?
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    San diego I think has the most potential out of all those teams. I would put us first but we have fitzy at qb and a loss to the baguars does not make me feel good about this team.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,576
    We are out of Luck come Thursday.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    No Im pretty sure Luck will be there.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Zero faith in Fitz, so I eliminate ourselves.

SD - has to face DEN and KC x 2 still. But I think they're the most talented team of the bunch.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,157
    I'd love to say we are. But man, we just lost to the 0-8 Jags in our own house. 0-8. Jags.

I honestly can't realistically see us getting to 9 wins at this point. And that's what it's going to take (plus some luck). All bias aside, to answer your question I'd have to say it's between the Ravens (ugh) and the Chargers (ugh). They're both the type of teams that can string together a bunch of wins all of a sudden. While we've never even won 3 games in a row in 3 seasons under Munchak.
    JCBRAVE and Dman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,934
    How can I vote for the Chargers even though we beat them?

Oh well, I vote for the Charges as I think they are the more complete team currently but it is close. Lucky for us, they have a tougher schedule.

We really have no excuse to not make the playoffs this year even with Locker out.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $92
    What we saw on Sunday, was the life leaving this team. Every single one of those teams up there, are better than we are.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,157
    I voted Ravens because one thing's for sure, the NFL and the officials love them some Baltimore Ravens.
  9. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I don't think the Jets will make it. One if these 4-5 teams will make the playoffs, so why not us? Keep in mind we are two games behind Indy with two games against them in 3 weeks. If we win twice we take the division lead as well as the tie breaker over Indy. We almost beat them twice last year, so why not?

Remember last year when Baltimore was blown out at home late in the year and no one thought they had a chance to do anything? And then look what happened. Gotta sweep the Colts boys, then we're in business.