Best 4-5 team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2013.

?
  1. Tennessee Titans

36.8%
  2. Miami Dolphins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cleveland Browns

5.3%
  4. Baltimore Ravens

31.6%
  5. San Diego Chargers

26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Currently five NFL teams share our 4-5 record (most popular record in the league right now), and with only an 11% probability of making the playoffs after a 4-5 start, its not likely more than one qualifies for post season play.

There's us, the Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, and the San Diego Chargers (all AFC teams). So who's in and who's shlt out of luck?

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

San diego I think has the most potential out of all those teams. I would put us first but we have fitzy at qb and a loss to the baguars does not make me feel good about this team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

We are out of Luck come Thursday.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No Im pretty sure Luck will be there.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Zero faith in Fitz, so I eliminate ourselves.

SD - has to face DEN and KC x 2 still. But I think they're the most talented team of the bunch.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd love to say we are. But man, we just lost to the 0-8 Jags in our own house. 0-8. Jags.

I honestly can't realistically see us getting to 9 wins at this point. And that's what it's going to take (plus some luck). All bias aside, to answer your question I'd have to say it's between the Ravens (ugh) and the Chargers (ugh). They're both the type of teams that can string together a bunch of wins all of a sudden. While we've never even won 3 games in a row in 3 seasons under Munchak.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How can I vote for the Chargers even though we beat them?

Oh well, I vote for the Charges as I think they are the more complete team currently but it is close. Lucky for us, they have a tougher schedule.

We really have no excuse to not make the playoffs this year even with Locker out.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What we saw on Sunday, was the life leaving this team. Every single one of those teams up there, are better than we are.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I voted Ravens because one thing's for sure, the NFL and the officials love them some Baltimore Ravens.

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I don't think the Jets will make it. One if these 4-5 teams will make the playoffs, so why not us? Keep in mind we are two games behind Indy with two games against them in 3 weeks. If we win twice we take the division lead as well as the tie breaker over Indy. We almost beat them twice last year, so why not?

Remember last year when Baltimore was blown out at home late in the year and no one thought they had a chance to do anything? And then look what happened. Gotta sweep the Colts boys, then we're in business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar