1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Bennetts Drops Cost The Team, Despite Havng A Good Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually Henry had 4 runs of 1-3 yards to gain and 5 runs with more than 5 yards to gain. If you take out all his short yardage runs his ypc is 2.4.

Fact is Henry is only good for 1-3 yards on most carries, and that's how he should be used.
  2. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Grass toe just dosent quite have the same ring to it as turf to does.:lol:
  3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Saying he's only good for 1-3 yards on most carries is fact? He's averaged 4.0 his career, and he's never been a guy to bust many long runs. If anything, he should be more like 3-5 yards on most carries.

He shouldn't just be used on short yardage. He should do most of that, but also spell Brown. He's not just one dimensional.
  4. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

No, grass toe is what happens when Ricky Williams stubs it on the coffee table.
  5. bongo59

bongo59 Camp Fodder

In reference to Drew Bennett..................I disagree with anyone who thinks he had a good game....................He was thrown to an unreal 17 times and caught but 8...............that is a horrible line for a WR.................but typical Drew.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

how many of those were ten feet over his head on the sideline?
  7. agreed
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

I noticed Collins threw the ball away a number of times last Sunday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.