Bell signs with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Why would you consider Tatum Bell to be a fumble machine?
    Thats silly. He has less fumbles per yard and per att than Eddie George.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

80 carries for each fumble.
    He only has 6 career fumbles as a rusher.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im not as excited about this signing as i thought i would be. bell is a good player, but he's also replaceable.

4. You say he's a good player, so why not resgin him?

Nah don't worry about it...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bell fumbles..

According to nfl.com bell had 0 fumbles as a rookie in 04, 3 in 05 and 5 in 06. 8 total but the point has been made.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thats right..

but i think 2 fumbles were not from his rushing attempts but rather fumbles after a catch.

You were calculating it out of his rushing attempts so i thought i should point that out.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just seems like he gets pushed around a lot when he is up against bigger DTs. you would think by his fourth season in the league he would have improved his strength some, but it doesnt seem that way.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah now is the time to do it

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Why he's a average G that can easily be replaced. Not the type of G you lock up long long term like Hutch, Faneca, ect. I wish we would have gotten Faneca he would have made our O-Line top 5 maybe better and we have solid depth.

He needs to either get much stronger or we need a new gaurd because he gets man-handled by strong DT and gets only marginal push if any in the run game. His pass blocking is the only reason he is still starting.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bell is better than average..

Titan fans who have watched piller play in 05 and 06 know what a difference bell makes. Bell is maybe a 6.5 on a 1-10 scale but he can play tackle in a pinch and is still very young. I think he is worth tying up for a long time. I don't like musical chairs in the offensive line anmd if anyone is going to replace him it should be a draft pick who legitimately beats him out. This new guy might do that but more likely he will take over for mawae.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar