Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Because the Patriots haven't been good enough yet...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Rodney Harrison returns from suspension this week. And then they'll presumably get Richard Seymour back in a couple more weeks... :eek:
  2. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    Unreal
  3. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Excuse the pun but when they play the Colts its going to be Clash of the Titans.
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Sometimes things don't go as expected... They'll stumble at some point this season.
  5. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Crazy....and scary...but its still early.
  6. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Whats their opponents records, o yea, that went far
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Friggin cheaters. The season is already tainted for them. I don't care what they do, it wasn't legit.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    I wouldn't be surprised if they go 16 - 0.
  8. deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    there wouldnt be a reason to be surprised...they are by far the best team in the league. They are so much better than whoever is next in line its not even funny
  9. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    The Patriots won't go 16-0.

With Bob Sanders fit and healthy, there is nothing between the Patriots and the Colts.

The Patriots have beaten 4 teams who have a combined record of 4-12 this season.

To beat the Patriots you need to play them the same way the Titans play the Colts. Keep it close and give yourself a chance in the 4th quarter. I think The Colts still match up pretty well with the Patriots in my view.

Games the Patriots could easily lose:

Week 6 - at Dallas
    Week 9 - At Indy
    Week 13 - At Baltimore
    Week 14 - vs Pittsburgh
    Week 17 at New York Giants

Plus any game in between. Moss has been awesome, and the running game looked good the other night against a Bengals defense without any LBers, but Stallworth has been a massive dissapointment and Maroney hasn't set the world on fire either. If Moss has an off-day their offense is certainly not proven.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.