Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Beating the Jags on Sunday is destiny

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    Lets take Vince's 10 and divide it by 2= equals Kerry Collins (5)
    • Tip Jar Donor

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Moolah:
    $5
    and there will only be 10 Jags fans in the stadium... the closest thing to a sellout game Jacksonville can get
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,656
    I think this game will be tough...I don't know if it is just because I have that "is this the one?" thing going, but I think we are going to find ourselves in a brawl and we better be able to run the ball on the Jags.
    1 people high five this.
  2. psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Moolah:
    $0
    I hate to sound like Jerry Porter but how on earth is Matt Jones still playing? Del Rio kicks his star LB out of practice for two days,benches him for a game and fines him but lets Matt Jones play after getting busted with cocaine,interesting...:shake:
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    i agree. whats the deal with him not getting suspended? When Travis Henry got suspended for a similar offense while he was with the Titans, he was gone for like a month. Not fair.
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Well I believe Matt Jones was suspended, but is waiting for the ruling on his appeal.
  5. KingTitan aka CRONUS

Moolah:
    $0
    The Honorable and Magnanimous Nostradamus, Soothsayer to KingTitan has sacrificed 10 slobbering jags to reveal what is to be on this momentous 10/10 day. He has ascertained, by reading the entrails and hearts of these hapless cats, that it will indeed be a propitious day for the Mighty TITANS >>> 10-0!

Attached Files:

1 people high five this.
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $469
    We're getting ****y and then we'll loose.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,479
    Word is that some of the fans are staying home, expecting to take a loss. In an effort to avoid a blackout, some of the seats have been tarped, and the remaining four seats are being sold at half-price.
  7. psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Moolah:
    $0
    I know he appealed his suspension and hes waiting to hear back from the league. My question is, why is the NFL taking so long to reject his appeal? He was caught with COCAINE not flintstone vitamins for god sakes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.