Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Be ready for the Titans to work the waiver wire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I don't recall seeing Curran last night. He didn't record a tackle if he did. He will make the team.
  1. tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Curran has a hamstring, didn't play last night.
  2. greenwheel Starter

Moolah:
    $30
    Any chance a veteran back-up OL gets picked up after cuts?
  3. T-Titan Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $12
    Maybe injury should have been in there somewhere?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I don't think so. Good left tackles don't get cut so finding one on the wire won't happen. Kropog is just in his second season and was a fourth-round pick. He had a rough game last night but has looked good to me previously. Durand and Otto are also young guys.

Anything can happen but I think the Titans are confident with their OL.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    And #1 in 2012. I'm calling it now. I'm lusty for Rusty.
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'll take Blount all day over Gado. Gado is a journeyman who has never really showed anything after the good year he had in Green Bay. With Blount, he's a work in progress and he's got a lot of upside.
    1 people high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    But is Blounts upside THIS season more important than what Gado can give them on special teams? Blount can be signed to the practice squad, learn the blocking schemes, improve and then step in next season. I don't see the Titans making him active on Sunday's unless he becomes a better special teams player.

Gado already is a solid special teams player and the #3 RB isn't going to be on the gameday roster unless CJ or Ringer goes down.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    Can Blount even make it to PS is the question..
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,954
    I agree Gado would be more valuable this season. But I just cannot see us getting Blount to the PS. I think he has shown enough upside that one of the many RB-needy teams out there would take a shot on him. Just in the past 24 hours Denver has lost Lendale for the year and Cleveland has lost Hardesty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.