BCS Championship - who ya got?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 9, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2012.
  1. LSU

41.7%
  2. Bama

58.3%
  3. I just want to cry about how unfair the BCS is! Waaah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Pathetic? Really?

Lets see. All I heard this week on this forum was how the OSU defense would would never be able to stop a nose bleed much less the LSU offense. Now granted Bama has a better defense than OSU, but if Bama can shut them out, pretty sure OSU wouldn't have had much of a problem outscoring them. I mean lets see, who's better AJ McCarron or Brandon Weeden? Marquis Maze or Justin Blackmon? Hmmm?

You know what? I had more I was going to write but why bother? Trying to engage in an actual intelligent debate with any of you other than deuce is a waste of time. Rather than make counter arguments or even give any sort of credence to what I said you just spout off insults or rally cries or point to games that happened years ago. So screw it. Enjoy your win Alabama, you obviously didn't deserve to be there and OSU is clearly better than LSU but whatever just chant your stupid SEC chant and pretend like your making a good point.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

What did LSU do to Oregon? To WVU? Huh? What did they do?

Every single talking head has been talking about how this was one of the best defensive performances they've ever seen. Alabama shut down an offense that was putting up 30+ a game. OSU squeeked... SQUEEKED... by Stanford. They only won that game because the kicker got some bad nerves.

And here you say they deserve it more. Only a biased child would try to make that argument now. First shutout in a BCS Bowl game. PERIOD!!!! The Alabama Crimson Tide, 2011 BCS National Champions!!!! And there's nothing you or any of you little anti-SEC whiners can do about it! ROLL TIDE!!!!!

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You make it seem like Stanford is some awful team. They still won the freaking game. Oh man they NEARLY lost to a team quarterbacked by the best QB in the country who's about to be the #1 pick, man how awful. Please.

Now, I didn't say OSU deserves to be champions, I said they deserved to be there over Bama. Hey great Bama won, doesn't change my opinion. What it does do is makes me extremely confident that the Cowboys offense would have ripped apart the LSU defense. And I'm pretty sure the OSU D would have been able to stop George Jefferson.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Sec-sec-sec!!!
    1-2-3-4-5-6!!!!!!

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm going to sit back and eat my popcorn while watching this :)

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It'll definitely be a lot more entertaining than the game. :ha:

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I like body paint.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No one values defense anymore, Bama's defense is one of the greatest of all time now. Offense wins bowl games but defense wins championships.

Oh and to the people saying if Bama could shut out LSU then OSU would easily win, yeah okay sure just keep thinking that.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

aww didn't like watching big boy football tonight?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There's a difference between great defense and bad offense.

In the first match up it was great defense. There were some spectacular plays made by both defenses.

Who made a play today for either defense? Hightower had a sack/fumble when the game was basically decided. I guess Jefferson throwing the ball directly to the linebacker counts...

Jefferson and McCarron both had guys WIDE OPEN down the sideline and couldn't hit them, especially Jefferson.

The last two Titans/Ravens playoff games were great defensive games. The goal line stand UF had against OU in the beginning of their title game was great defense.

This game was two offenses that were afraid to throw the ball beyond the first down marker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar