Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

BCS Championship Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,466
    For all the criticism of the BCS, I'm pretty excited. Much more excited than if there were no college championship game. Two undefeated teams, the best two teams in the country to decide the undisputed champion (sorry TCU). First BCS appearance for Oregon and Auburn.

One thing I heard on ESPN that was interesting, every SEC team that has won the BCS championship had a top 10 collegiate defense. Auburn is ranked in the 50s.

Guess it will all come down to whether or not the Ducks can stop Cam. I sure hope Auburn wins because I think there is 0% chance Cam or Fairley are back next year. A sure fire top 5 pick and who knows where Cam will go, especially if he has a good game.

I also think back to Charles Barkley comments about Auburn being racist for hiring Gene Chizik. Good stuff. I like Charles but I hope there are no Barkley interviews today.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    The team representing the SEC will win again. You can be Oregon and pass for 500 yards, but you're still from an inferior conference. I'm picking Auburn to win by 4.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,466
    I'm pretty nervous. Oregon is good.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    Yea they are, but look at their last 3 games. They're not putting up as many points. Slowly but surely they're getting figured out. Stanford had them beat up til the 4th quarter.
  3. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    I hope Oregon wins by 50.
    2 people high five this.
  4. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    I don't think there's any way Auburn can win...
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,022
    The Pac 10 has been owning the SEC in bowl games for quite a while now...

so take your misguided "inferior conference" espn spoon-fed nonsense somewhere else.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,072
    Oregon 38
    Auburn 31
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,466
    We already proved in the other thread that the SEC is the best conference by whatever measure anyone wants to use.

I guess you are having to jump on the PAC10 bandwagon since the Big10 blows?
    1 people high five this.
  7. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.