Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Battlestar Galactica v.4

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Puck, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    Season 4 kicked off last night
    damn fine episode
    here's to SciFi Friday :beerbang:
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    oh yeah, and now it's in HD on 225
    FRAK YEAH
  3. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $3
    Meh.Starbuck must die!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,487
    The first 10 minutes or so, space combat, was killer! Some of the best I've seen done in anything science fiction.

As for the rest of the episode, eh. A little underwhelming. But I have faith in Moore to deliver a good finish to this great series.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    The story line is moving quickly now...I like it. Last season sucked.

Interesting watching the Cylons struggling with themselves.
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    Raiders or Centurions ?
    which ones you like best ?
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I'm not really sold on the plot changes. I think it's a real reach. 4 unknown Cylon models and all of them just happened to survive the original attacks? 2 of them were already on the Galactica? One managed to survive the nuking of Caprica with a handful of other humans? And the 5th is still around as well?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,487
    Not to mention 3/4 were the resistance leaders at the beginning of season 3. Surely this wasn't decided by accident and will be explained.

The Baltar/Roslin storyline has been the most interesting to me so far this season. The Cylon civil war and Starbuck storyline haven't grabbed my interest as much.

I do have a feeling that everything happening at this point is misdirection.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    Hmm...I haven't thought of that. Col. Tigh has supposedly been a lifelong buddy of Adama. Perhaps he was bodysnatched during his incarceration on New Caprica? If so, then that leaves open the possibility that Starbuck was bodysnatched on Old Caprica during the repro experiments. The four heard Bob Dylan in their heads when Starbuck returned...hmmm....
  6. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    They can't have been bodysnatched if they were Cylons all along. Cylons can't just make a duplicate of a human.

Lots of holes, imho...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.