1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Battle for LA Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Yossarian, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Looks Interesting ...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORb3zC8z94w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORb3zC8z94w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Man, the alien invasion movie has been blowing up recently. Lots of different takes, but damn... Monsters, Skyline, and this... heck, a year ago it was District 9. Any others that I'm missing?
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Been done before....SEVERAL times
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

MONSTERS, which I publicly lambasted here last month.. Watched again in a different mood with different expectations and actually enjoyed it..
  5. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

The Fourth Kind, and now Cowboys And Aliens.
  6. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I kind of figured you'd maybe come around to it. I really enjoyed it upon first viewing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.