Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Based on what you've seen so far this year and factor in last year can we go 8-1?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 25, 2007.

?

Can/will the Titans go 8-1 heading into Monday Night?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2007.
oh yes. I'm conVINCEd. The Titans will go 8-1 16 vote(s) 41.0%
I worry about the Raiders 1 vote(s) 2.6%
I worry about Division rival Houston 15 vote(s) 38.5%
I worry about the big bad Panthers 2 vote(s) 5.1%
I worry about division rival Jacksonville 10 vote(s) 25.6%
for some reason I worry about the Bucs 6 vote(s) 15.4%
for some reason I worry about the Falcons 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. KptTitanFan Guest

Our game is on and... we've got this extra week to prepare for a hotstreak!
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I like to take 8 games at a time too. I am looking past everyone. This is fun.
  3. PacNasty Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    as much as i would love to see it happen, i would probably have heart failure if that were to happen. i'm still in the mental state where steve is going to throw his 1 TD/2 INT game and we will lose by double digits. i'm trying not to get used to all this winning but things sure seem to be turning around in TN. if they can win 4 out of the 6 games because, lets face it, winning that many straight is a challenge in the NFL...win 4 out of the 6 and be 6-3 heading into monday night against the broncos and i as a fan will be proud
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    We will be 7-2... 6-3 at the absolute worst..

I won't be that upset if we lose 2 of those games as long as they are carolina and tampa. Let's win all the afc and division games..
  5. ZELL22 Starter

Moolah:
    $10
    It's funny, but this does remind me of the '99 team, for me in the sense of, after all of those losing years prior to that, I watched that season with a sense of "How are we going to lose this one today". Then after the '99 season I found myself asking enthusiastically "Let's see, how are we going to WIN this one today". This is where I am now. I fully well hope/expect that we will go 7-2 over this next stretch, but I really don't want us to jinx ourselves, so I will say it like the pros.....ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!
  6. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    I would be worried about Houston more than any other team, but their players keep dropping like flies. I bet they now wish they had an early bye.
  7. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,554
    I've been worried about Houston since last off-season. We don't match up well with them if Johnson and Jones come back from injuries. The talent on the D is very impressive. We have better depth- so coaching/game management is going to be a BIG factor in that game.
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    the Raiders are of concern
  9. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I like to be conservative with my predictions, so I'm predicting and expecting 6-3. I'd love anything better than that though.
  10. VinceOwnsReggie Guest

I'd be worried about Tampa honestly. Maybe I sound naive, but I will never worry about Vince getting up for the games against the Texans.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.