Barrett Ruud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Apr 6, 2012.

1. gran54

gran54 Rookie

Only thing that kinda worries me is Seattle was a good destination for Luke Kuechly. I know there's other places he has chances to go such as KC, Buffalo, and Carolina, but really hoping he doesn't end up slipping to 20.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

That doesn't worry me. That makes me happy.

I'd say Seattle is off the board for Kuechly. At #9, I think it's slightly to early for Luke. Plus they have Beason and Anderson at LB. They need another target for Newton (Floyd) or a DL monster.

KC runs a 34, and they have 3 solid ILBs. Belcher, Johnson, and Williams can all play. They have other needs waaaay before being able to use #11 as a luxury pick.

Buffalo makes sense though. So does Philly and Chicago. I'd be happy with taking Luke, only if some other players are off the board.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

There's no way drafting Luke Kuechly could be a bad thing for us. I mean we don't need him at the moment, but he's a guy we could defiantly use. Jerry Grey does at times feature 4 LB's, and Munchak wants football players who are versatile. Luke Kuechly is versatile enough and a good enough football player to be a Titan. I still think we should get a DE because who knows if Morgan can last 16 games, and also having 3 DE's you can rotate is never a bad thing.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I agree. But if we have the option between Kuechly or Mercilus... i'm going with Kuechly. Then go DE Rd 2.
  5. steverife

steverife Starter

The gap between Kuechly and what you would get in the 2nd or 3rd round at LB is much greater than at DE or even DT.
  6. gran54

gran54 Rookie

I know it wouldn't be a bad thing, but I still agree about a DE. We definitely need some depth there. CB is the other glaring need IMO.
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Seahawks can have Ruud, I was not impressed he makes tackles down the field and runners carry him down the field