Barrett Jones at #10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

I approve this post (x100). Chance Warmack

2. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

From ESPN:
    But back to the opening of the game. Tailback Eddie Lacy ran 20 yards for the first touchdown, moving through a Hummer-sized hole created by All-American left guard Chance Warmack.

Nearly every rushing play in the first quarter went to Warmack's side of the field.

NO TO TE'O - Manti Te'o, the All-American linebacker, had one assist in the first quarter. Alabama ran 26 plays before Te'o got a second tackle shortly before halftime. The Irish's tackling technique of diving at a ball carrier's feet and grabbing his ankles may have worked against Michigan State and Boston College, but Lacy (140 yards) and T.J. Yeldon (108 yards) stepped out of those tackles with little problem.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lets trade our first next year and get two firsts and take Warmack and Barrett. lol

4. xpmar9x

Back to the real world.. Barrett is likely to go 18-25 range. If we're high on Barrett, atleast trade back 5 spots and pickup an extra 3rd. Take him at #15 and getting an additional 3rd would be great.

5. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

After last night, I doubt he lasts to the second round. The only reason he might slide is if his Combine numbers aren't up to par, i.e. the lack of elite athleticism you all speak of. Warmack wont make it past the Rams first pick. I REALLY want Warmack after seeing him dismantle ND.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I was impressed with Milliner with him being able to lock down Eifert

7. rodgev

rodgev Starter

If we could get Warmack at 10 then Jones in the second then we had a great draft. Warmack probably won't make it to 10 though so if not trade back a few spots pick up jones and an extra pick still a safe pick. After years of bad drafting I wouldn't mind a couple of solid 10 year Titans over a speed demon with potential

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

People (and NFL teams) overvalue National championships and big bowl games.

How many Super bowl winners also won National Championships at any position?? especially QB.. Most of the best QBs of all time (I think besides Montana) never sniffed a national championship.

If NFL scouts were right, there should be a ton of them...

9. xpmar9x

Oak (#3), Det (#5), Cle (#6) will be looking at him hard. If he slips, #10 may be a solid trade spot for Milliner because it's likely SD, Mia, Bucs (#11-13) will gobble him up. SDs #1/#2 corners are FAs (Jammer is old). Miamis #1 (Sean Smith) is a FA, and they have no depth. Bucs lost Talib.

We may have a goood ole draft spot.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

OL is a more glaring need than CB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar