Bama vs VT (McCarron)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

McCarron has and always will be a game manager. He's a half step above Greg McElroy. I don't want Murray or Boyd either. This year's QB class will be extremely top heavy and even the top guys won't be game altering players at the next level.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

there was a first round mccarron bandwagon? Wow ya'll never surprise me.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't want any QB in the first 2 rounds because Locker is going to get it done and Fitz is a solid #2.

McCarron is not a first rd type prospect, more of a 2nd to 4th rd rd guy. If you just judged him by the Nortre Dame game you might say he is a 1st rd guy. He did have 3-4 drops on very catch-able balls but the O-line played poorly and the backs missed some blitz assignments.

He has a boat load of receivers to throw to including the top pass receiving TE prospect in the nation in OJ Howard. Bama returns their top 5 Wrs from last year so we expect him to have big numbers this year.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I think Ensconatus hit the bottle early because I've not seen that around here either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

I've totally seen someone here ramp on about McCarron early.

7. Clark

Found it.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I honestly didn't think McCarron was even an NFL prospect.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Clark

Basically.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I still don't see what is untrue about my statement as McCarrion is a fringe 2nd rounder who can bolt up the rankings after a good season. Obviously he had a bad game but I don't think that completely breaks his draft stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar