Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bad news.....Hope out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Bobo Guest

• Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I wish him the best. When he was on the turf with those shakes, it looked scary.
  2. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Yeah that sucks...hope he is ok.
  3. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    Hope Out for Rest of '07 Season

SUMMARY: Titans S Chris Hope will miss the rest of the season after tests revealed he has an injury to his spinal cord. The team initially tested for concussion symptoms, but further tests revealed an injury which could require surgery. It isn't believed to be career-ending. “After numerous studies and opinions, Chris Hope's season is over," Coach Jeff Fisher said. “The doctors don't feel it is safe for him to finish the season. It is not a career-ending injury by any means. We are going to continue to evaluate it. He may heal up as a result of rest, and we have not ruled out surgery as a possibility."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    I wish Chris the best. With any luck, we'll know about his status before free agency begins. This sounds like it could possibly be career-threatening.

If it is, we pretty much have to make a run for Bob Sanders as a FA.
  5. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
    :sad2:Bad bad news,lets hope Lowry doesn't go down and wer'e left with Nickey in there.:hang:
  6. bgtitanfan Guest

is the injury that serious? I love Hope but if we can get bob sanders....then bye bye hope :yes:
  7. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    :cry: I love Chris Hope
  8. CanadaTitan Guest

i highly doubt we go after bob sanders with hope, lowry, fuller, nickey, griffen all back there
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    Well Nicky is almost gone, hope will be gone. Lowry may not be seen as a starter anymore, neither is Fuller.

So there might be a chance for it. Hopefully Hope will be back though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.