Bad dream

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by murrykline, Apr 28, 2012.

1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

The one where Mariani ran it out and pitched to Campbell for the reverse and he was off to the races.
  2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

He asked you a question that was perfectly relevant to the topic and you respond with that?
  3. murrykline

murrykline Starter

Thought I did there chief.....we had money, and did not sign the positions we needed....had a draft..did not address those needs...took players that have left many scratching their heads ( once again).....and here we are...left with some pissed and some optimistic for no other reason but they like to always be optimistic. Some os us want to live in reality . Those were some messed up picks, and we swung and missed in FA, and are not really better off then when we ended season last year.
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

That was a different coaching regime.

Apples and oranges
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
  6. murrykline

murrykline Starter

You still have not explained what is good about the picks or passing on signing FA....it is not that you need to , but you are the one chiming in, so if you do chime in, you should have a reason.
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Starter

This years draft and off season isnt just about RIGHT now which alot of you want. Its about 3 years from now and NOT getting into cap hell like we have been before and where the Texans are now.

This is year 2 of this team. Give it time. If this team isnt alot better in 2 seasons well....then you can whine.
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I don't know how these players will turn out. Neither do you. In fact, nobody does. Literally.
  9. murrykline

murrykline Starter

(Mike R the same) .....and I guess now apples look like oranges...that is what I am saying. Scary
  10. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

ya...apples that look like oranges are scary...