Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Back 10 up 10, 20&29 who do you take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Mar 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    We talk about this every draft. Assuming the 2 trades are neutral in value and cost what would be your picks? realistically.
    You ca also explain your strategy for the third rd where we will certainly have 2 picks.

20-Fluker
    29-Banks

With Trufant getting a lot of attention and Rhodes attracting interest with his size Banks can be there at 39 and should be there at 29. He did not run well at the combine and that will cause him to fall also. I think he will be the 4th CB off the board.

Sign Levitre for LG.

Fluker for RG. His attitude would work well with Big country on that right side.

Banks hopefully steps in as a starting CB on the outside with Verner moving to NB.

For rd 3 i would address the middle of the defense with a DT and MLB.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,587
    That's a solid plan you have there. I'd be happy with that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    I would hope Cooper falls to 20. I don't see 2 guards going in the top 20. Last year David "the best G prospect since Hutch" DeCastro didn't go til the mid 20s. I think Warmack has a good chance to go top 20 but I don't think both do. I like the rest of your draft though.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,072
    I would love for that to happen... but I think Banks is gone by then, regardless of the bad 40 time.
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977

Lupati and Pouncey went top 20 in the same draft and both are pro bowl players. Warmack is a better prospect than either of them or Decastro. Warmack should be gone before the 10th pick.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,587
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,880
    So are the Bears looking to trade up then?
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Dude ran a 4.61 40 @ 185 lbs. dudes that skinny and that slow? Gonna cover Megatron?? Lol and neither him nor Milliner impressed me in the turn and hip test drills. Both looked rough around the edges.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I'm starting to really like Trufant
    Fry high fives this.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    I'm not sold on Banks. Maybe it was just being on an all around bad defense, but the media hype on him is unreal.