Attorney for Pacman Upset at Treatment

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

get ready for the Chewbacca defense.

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Why would a non-celebrity have 72 hours to turn himself in... where's that info coming from ? I love how Jones's thug, gang-banger mentality is exceptable, but it's law-enforcment that is beging unfair and having to handle him with kid gloves... how dare they force him to show accountability. No where in the U.S Constitution does it say Law-enforcement must contact a suspects defense attorney before releasing information to the media ( if thats what took place ). LAPD went live on TV for OJ's arrest and called him a fugitive before any attorneys were called. That's classic human behavior... people don't focus on someones actions, or behavior... the immediately point the fingure at Law-enforment and say " What did they do wrong ".

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Won't need it. You have 2 negative DNA tests which were the only physical evidence taken that refutes the testimony that Pac bit him. That is physical evidence that easily will destroy much of the eyewitness credibility. Dark club, video cameras not working properly, intoxicated witnesses and now DNA that clears Pac of the bouncers testimony. Factor in the DA releasing charges to the media before they get signed. The charges are full of holes. How in the hell does a DA allow that to go to court?

Honestly, I don't see Pac being found guilty in the Minxx club coercion charges at all. In fact, I see an easy dismissal when this thing goes before a judge. I still think the DA, LVPD and the league are in cahoots to get Pac to finger the shooter. If he knows who it is, I wish he would strike a bargain and be done with the whole thing.

After the coercion charges drop, then the Murfreesboro re-introduction drops as well. Nothing seems to be coming from the Atlanta 2am strip club deal- at least as far as implicating Pac.

I'm with the FO on this one. Let the scene play out, if Pac is guilty or gets in more trouble let the league ban him. If charges disappear, bring him back. You just can't let your top 6 pick who is producing on the field go.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Rivers right rly, Pac doesnt have much against him, and hes been treated unfairly, I feel the same way

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Riverman..

Facts

1. Man, crippled by gun shot wounds.
    2. The man was shot as a result of a fight.
    3. Man was shot by a pacman paid security guy
    4. The fight was started by pacman.

Comprende? That man will be telling a story that will not be good for pacman. That man is a working stiff who was doing a shift as a bouncer and it will be his story and he will be telling it from a wheel chair!

Are you daring to suggest that every single eye witness is some lying whore and only pacman is telling the truth? Is that how the jury will see it?

Finally according to the crippled bouncer's story pacman actually called a hit on him by saying one time "I'm going to kill you" and another telling his friend with the gun "smoke this fool".

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

facts like that would get Pacman arrested days after the event, not many months and not for coercion.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Everyone at the minxx bar is a liar..

Except pacman and his entourage.

Who believes that?

The bouncer who was shot will tell a story of how he almost heroically tried to restrain pacman and stop a fight. He will tell how he had to fight pacman's 400 lb body guard. He will tell a story about how pacman several times threatened his life and how pacman actually INSTRUCTED ONE BODY GFUARD TO SHOOT HIM!

This is a guy who showed up for work one night and almost went home in a body bag and all he was doing was his damn job. But according to riverman nobody will have any reason to believe his story. Demonize the guy in the wheel chair right riverman?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny..

Pacman is a rich celebrity not some street person. the DA took their time on this one.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and only managed a coercion charge?

real thorough considering the 'facts'.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok gunny..

So pacman is innocent then. They are all lies.

The DA makes the most significant charge he thinks he can win. If he charged pacman for attempted murder there is a higher likelihood that he would walk because the threshold of proof is much higher.

Just like in the OJ case when the DA decided not to try and get the death penalty. The DA believed that there was a higher liklihood of getting a guilty verdict if the death penalty wasn't an issue.

Anymore criminal justice advice needed gunny?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar