Atlanta @ NFL, Guido & Vinnie got it.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 2, 2007.

?
  1. I'll give up the 8 pts and take the Titans.

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. I'm taking the Falcons and the 8 freebies.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. I'm willing to give the Falcons +10 pts, Titans win.

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. Titans come in with bigheads and throw it.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Atlanta at NFL, (Nashvilles Football Land) as viewed by Guido & Vinnie.
    Vinnie said that across the board, Vegas is going Titans -8. He did mention that he saw odds of -6.5 and as high as -9.
    Guido likes the Titans defense vs. the Falcons offense. "That'll win this game".
    I'll give the 8 pts. but would rather not give them 9 pts.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sooooo can I PM you with a bet.... :)

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Titans are 13-3 ATS under Vince. Gotta give the 8 pts, I think.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Only 1 taker on Atlanta +8, not too surprised. We looked good in New Orleans against a better team than Atlanta. I don't think any team has played the Colts as close as the Titans did. Titans -8 all the way.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

We aren't built to blow teams off the park. We win our games by keeping them close and making plays in the clutch.

We won big against New Orleans becaused they turned the ball over a lot late, but I'd expect about 75% of our games to be decided by a TD or less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar