"Ask Mike"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

So, I was just reading one of the "Ask Mike" articles and someone asked about lining CJ up in the slot. He proceeds to say that probably won't happen but..here's the best part : " Dowell Loggains is a very creative coach so I wouldn't be surprised by anything he does". I then laughed out loud and made a note not to read anymore "ask mike segments. The only suprises I ever see is the 1-2 times a game when he doesn't call run,run,pass!

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Didn't realize running up the middle on 1st, 2nd, and 4th down was creative.

My standards must be astronomical.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Ask Mike why he'll ignore fans on the sideline at training camp.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Lining him up wide and doing a screen might make more sense than in the slot.

Much also said he was proud of Kenny Britt. I would not worry too much about what Munch says ;)

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Really? Were they talking trash to him or was he being a dick about it?

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Two times I've seen him on the sidelines at a training camp, back in 2006 and just this last season. Said "Hi Mike." No response.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

To be fair, that was kind of rude of you to say hi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar