Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

As I said... Chris Johnson will handi-cap this team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    :truedat::ravens:
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274
    Act like he was hurt? Sorry, not everyone's a soccer player like you.
    2 people high five this.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Sometimes I think Deuce is trolling because everything he says is so ridiculous and farfetched with no logic, but then I remember he has 1000's of posts acting this way so if it's an act he's very good at pretending to have down syndrome.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    lol he wants CJ to start limping around holding his leg or something? There's a big difference between running through defenders with an injury and walking on the sideline being careful not to put too much motion into the ankle sprain. There's not one bit of evidence to say that CJ was faking an injury and every single thing points to it being a legit injury. Just stfu and give it up Deuce.
    1 people high five this.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Ah back to the ridiculous CJ wasn't actually injured in the 08 playoff game theory. Wow.
  6. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    NEWSFLASH we are already handi-cap thanks to jeff fisher.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    Thank goodness costarica is here to talk some sense.
    1 people high five this.
  8. selever2000 Starter

Moolah:
    $24
    I just hope it gets better, cause it can't get much more worse. I wonder if Locker would beef up the team a little better? Any takes on that?
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    let me be honest. Locker is a promising QB prospect, but he never looked comfortable in the pocket during the preseason. He's just not ready yet.
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,535
    I doubt CJ purposely sat out. He is selfish enough to where he would want to be the hero that saves the game. It takes a special kind of idiot to want to sit out in a major playoff game (Cutler, LTomlinson), and he isn't one of those.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.