Article critical of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i know i have been gone from here for a very long time! but i am so sick of the vince bashers! what people seem to be missing is that coach fisher himself said the titans only have ota's three days a week, and vince is there for all of them! and he is going to school! at least he has his priorties in order! if vince is nailed to a cross for keeping a promise that he made to his family, then our society is alot more messed up then i thought!

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Kim, were you on the TOMB?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have no problem with Leinart either. Everybody was having a good time. If they act responsible on the way home, I'm totally ok with it. At some point common sense has to kick in, and common sense says that 16-21 year old girls will be drinking, and may of them with older guys. Law is about common sense and human decency. And I don't see anyone complaining about that here.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Arrogance.......Are you serious? Please explain how that show a GREAT deal of arrogance. And by they way he didn't take the summer off he's at the OTA's buddy (and its not summer). I could keep going but I'm done talking about that rediculous post.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Unfortunately, common sense doesn't kick in until around 25yrs. Common sense would tell Leinhart it's not a good idea to have a 'kegger' with a bunch of teenage girls with iPhones. Doesn't matter whether or not he has the right to party. When you are a 1st round qb you have to make big boy decisions. Inviting the local HS pep squad over for "Natty in a funnel" is not a good decision.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I've never understood how people just blindly assume that Vince is not doing anything football related. It's unfair and appalling if you ask me. What exactly could Vince be doing different if he were in Nashville? Explain to me, because I'm obviously missing something. I'm sure he has a copy of the play book, and I'm also sure that he talks to the coaching staff on a regular basis. That's really all he can do at this point. If he had stayed, he couldn't work on reading coverages without an actual coverage to read. He couldn't work on timing patterns without receivers to run them. Lay off of the Vince bashing, it's getting annoying and just shows how ignorant some of you arm-chair quarterbacks really are.

Would you people rather have Vince here in Nashville throwing parties for underage Belmont students or at Texas doing something decent with his life?

It's a really sad day when you get ripped apart for going back to school. Get a grip people.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Vince did bring in all the wrs last ytear and do personal practice with them but they didnt seem to remember that

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where do people get this idiotic notion VY ISN'T learning the offense?

9. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

yes. that is where i do the majority of my posting, but i have been gone from here for far to long!

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i was on there last year till i got booted because i argued with someone. It was really dumb. I had the same username on here that i did there. Idk if you remember me, but i was the guy from maine who flew down and met vince and told the whole story about how nice the city was and stuff? Haha you probably dont remember, but its cool to see you on here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar