Are You T.U.F?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Haha on the JCB 1k squat "low"-jack of the thread. Gonna try to re-rail it.

My point was simply wear your Titan gear to work on Fridays. Bring on the pics. We got something good going on !

Titan up!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You, have, no, idea, what you're saying

Do a lot of HS football teams publish their players working out?

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I have no idea what I'm talking about? Hahahah yes schools have a board that has school records on them. Absolutely that's a thing.

Duck and dodge there partner. Duck and dodge.

4. JCBRAVE

I have been dragged into this same conversation for years now, I'm not dodging anything

Maybe if my school had a weight lifting team I'd have been on it, but that wasn't an option

Keep telling me how schools show off their players personal accomplishments, this is intresting

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep they sure do! Hahahahahahaha high schools show off personal accomplishments of students all the time!! Academic, athletic, band. They have school newspapers, record boards. They even have twitters and facebooks now! I read stuff all the time about my alma mater. Talking about students' accomplishments all the time.

You didn't even have to be on a weight lifting team! Schools all over have record boards... it's extremely common. Now you know.

They had it for weights, running, jumping, all sorts of stuff at my schools. All my friends has the same at theirs. And they had records from way back in the day too!

6. JCBRAVE

Nah bud, my school didn't care about what the football team was doing, you're way on this

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

No way did any high schooler squat that much. Just didn't happen. He's told the lie so much he believes it. Dman is right, there would be verification if so. A coach would have recorded it somewhere.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

No they wouldn't have

For one, what coach is having his players put 1000lbs on their back? My coach went insane on me when he caught wind of what was happening. He was out ragged for some reason..

9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

And thats with some back brace/suit that JCbrave surely didn't have. Roided up and professional bodybuilder.

jcbrave literally nobody on this board believes you did that. not even getting into the fact you claim you were 17-18 in HS.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

I absolutely 100% did in fact squat 1000lbs in HS.

The only factor I can't account for was how much the spotters had to do with it.

1000lbs calls for 5 spotters. It's quite possible 1 of them helped me, but idk that to be the case, but it's possible

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar