Are we good enough?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So intelligent of you to totally avoid it and go personal. Very mature as well.

I'm still waiting on your reason for his drop. And why he drops such simple passes all the time.

I know what a Cover 2 is. Do you know what a good WR is?

[​IMG]

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You said in one thread that Pacman got burned when we were in a Cover 2. If you knew what a Cover 2 was, you would know the corner hands the receiver off to the safety, and is only responsible for short routes and run coverage.

He drops passes all the time...yet the stats from the WP says he has dropped 3 this year. Can you cite where you get your information from?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Here is the play

[​IMG]

And Gut schooled you on that website BS you posted. Can you prove it is reliable?

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Thunder...

Where's the love?

How come you're playing with Gunny but ignoring the legitimate questions I asked you in my last post?

Please step up to the mic and answer the questions please. And BTW, I quoted where I got your stats from and I got my 'stats' of Drew having dropped more than 3 passes prior to last week's game from my own eyes.

Let's stick to the topic at hand...Bennett sometimes getting the dropsies.

Gut

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Game and match.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How slow is Lamont.

Him and Slo Mo Clarrett would have a close race.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

how about somebody posting up the pass that Drew attempted to catch with his helmet. I can't remember if it was during the Dolts or Giants game.

That was hilarious.
    Is that considered a drop.. or a flop?

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Game and match for me. Pac was only trying to help out when LT was getting burned. Just because he kept running doesn't make it his responsibility in coverage. If you notice, Pac looks back at the QB right as Harrison goes by him, because Pac is responsible for underneath coverage. LT is supposed to be playing the deep routes.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

So from your own eyes you know Bennett drops passes. Well I can't argue with that fact based logic, even though official stats say otherwise. Call ESPN, you have a real scoop that a receiver drops passes.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's not an answer. Gut did some serious questioning into your stats, there are a bunch of good points in there (how the stats are collected, the number of times bennett has been thrown to v. catches, etc...). There is no way that Bennett only dropped three balls before the Texans game. Do you really think he doesn't get the dropsies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar