Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are the Titans looking to upgrade at WR?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Apr 11, 2012.

1. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    Definitely. Britt is the variable here. Without him we have average WR corps. If he stays healthy, and we snag a first rounder, we'll have one of the best WR corps in the league.
  2. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    Exactly, everyone thinks because Washington posted 1000 yards he is a legit number 1 receiver. Williams is still going to develop and I like what he had done so far, but if Britt can't stay healthy we have little options. Britt Rookie Williams for years to come will be nice along with Washington for a few more years.
  3. patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I look at it like the Packers, Pats, and Giants. You can never have enough good receivers.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    And how many of those teams spent first round picks on WRs? One, the Giants spent a first round pick on a WR the same year we did.
  5. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    Look how many were second and third rounders though
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    Then we should take one in the second or third round :brow:
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,680
    Don't put the Giants in there, they got lucky getting Victor Cruz. Sure would be nice if we found some FA just waiting around for us to let him explode.
  8. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    What about Nick Toon? I think he'd be a good pickup in the 3rd if he's still there.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,147
    I'd def agree. There's a ton of solid 3rd round WRs:

Juron Criner, AJ Jenkins, Brian Quick, Greg Childs, Marvin Jones, Nick Toon, Marvin McNutt, Dwight Jones... just to name a couple
  10. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I really doubt Floyd falls to us unless someone has Wright ranked ahead of him. Toon would be a good pick and AJ Jenkins is going to be good. Either of those guys in the 3rd would be a great pick.