Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone else wishing the Titans waited to draft a QB?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KelvisKblam, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    hillis is a one year wonder thats it and was fb for mcfadden in college

edge james? fred taylor and qb wise joe namath--need i say more from the old days at least, how bout Bart Starr

more recently- Jason Campbell(before he got hurt in oakland was decent), matt flynn that half the people on this board were lobbying to get this past offseason but that is it...more so the backs than the qb
  2. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    McNair wasn't exactly peyton manning when he was drafted. It's a crap shoot. You take what you can get. I wouldn't change our draft for anything. It has paid off and proved to be one of the best we've ever had.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    McNair still holds the 1-AA record for passing yards and total yards.
    Granted it is 1-AA but nonetheless he was no scrub.

Although I am surprised a 1-AA QB was drafted so early.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $214
    Barkley not coming out this year
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    That changes the draft a bit
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573

After VY really hurting us and our team with his stupidity and holding us back with his immaturity you have to wonder how good we would've been with a legit QB.We went 13-3,10-6 and i think 9-7 one year and all three of those years he was here and not hardly studying or doing anything to better himself.All those winning seasons without a real QB.Imagine how good some of those teams could've been with a guy like Jake Locker.Well i think karma is on our side and we will get a really good QB this time and Locker will be the one to lead us to places Mcnair once did.VY will be a distant yet very hazy memory to us fans who had to suffer through the wasted draft pick that he was.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Barkley not coming means some teams may go hard after Luck. Instead of thinking, "well Barkley will fall to us at 3-10 range"...

I'm wondering if Cleveland goes for Luck. They have 2 1sts this year (Atlanta). Plus, could trade their 1st next year.

Poor Luck would play in Cleveland lol
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    That's a team on the rise, much like Detroit has been. A lot of quality players there. A luck could pull together that offense. Plus they would have a chance at stomping on the steelers 2ice a year. I'd watch.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    Plus, if they did my friend would actually have some competition in his division with flacco, Dalton, luck. Less likely I have to hear about him talking about the steelers going to the play offs again.
  8. KyTitan Rookie

Moolah:
    $0
    Luck to the Browns would make the North beyond nasty. Cleveland + Luck, the young Bengals, then the Steelers and Ravens who seem to always be there. Yikes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.