Anyone been to the TIN ROOF in Nashville?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dtm586, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Anyone in here been to the Tin Roof in Nashville? I am from California and have only been to Tennessee one time (as a kid) so don't remember much but I do know I want to move out there soon ...

Anyways, hes back there in Nashville now visiting and stopped in a supposively famous "Tin Roof" which is a bar/restaraunt/live music type of joint.

Funny story - He was at the bar today and on the tv they were playing the Packers game - NOT the Titans game.

He called over the waitress and basically said "what gives?" ... she said do you know who your sitting next to?

Turned out it was Aaron Rodgers brother - but the bartender did change the game to the Titans anyways.

She claims all the "Single" Titans go to this place after the games. Britt has gotten a DUI leaving there before go figure ha - he saw Bironas come in once and apparently Hasselbeck goes there too. Also celebrities like Uncle Kracker.

Sounds like a popping type of place - just wondering if anyone out in the Nashville area has checked this place out yet?

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Met my wife there about 10 years ago.

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Oh congrats ha yeah by the sounds of it , its a good hang out spot.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Honestly, I didn't know it was still open... it was pretty meh back then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar