Anybody think we might trade Volek for some picks?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Banshee2, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Just wondering. I know he's got the no-trade clause and all, and I'm sure it hinges more on whether or not McNair restructures, but I just put it out there as food for thought.

There's also Sirmon as trade bait. I think Reese is going to trade out of #39, just my gut....
  2. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I would love a 3rd rounder, it would really open up our options, we can take a MLB in the 2nd round, Jackson's gone, so perhaps Hodge or an O-Line.

If the staff believe that Mcnair will be here than trade Volek for a 3rd rounder

Hey, 500th post
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There's a lot of talent still there. If Reese got a deal, it would be great to drop down a little. I'd like to go ahead and get Mcneil if not.
  4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Id deal Billy for a early to mid 3rd. Some great talent left.
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

He traded out alright. Winston Justice is a first half of the first round talent may end up better than Ferguson do not understand trading out for a 4th rounder. Justice would have started day 1.
  6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Maybe the staff knows something we don't about the RT guys...Or they really are just taking BPA
  7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Man, the Henry trade hurts a little more after looking at the top half of round 3... Winston, Hodge, Youbooty, Pope(I know we didn't need him, but heck of a value)... lots of good talent, wish we had a pick...
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

well they all went before the Titans in round 3 so we wouldnt have gotten them.
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And Henry was worth it at the time I guess. He had serious value there. So no big deal. He's a lame duck now. But as for Volek, I think it would be nice to trade him for pretty much anything. Combo him with some picks and move up if possible. His value has got to be low tho'.
  10. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

They won't trade Billy unless they are sure Mac is going to stay. Volek is our starter to begin the season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.