Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any wakeboarders out there?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,944
    Lol @ "remember I squatted 1000 lbs in high school."

As if that's supposed to be common knowledge around here.

Wakeboarding is awesome. I'll be doing my fair share of it this summer hopefully.

It's like riding a bike. For real. I did not believe my friends when they were teaching me how to do it. I fell down at least 10 times before finally standing up. I never thought I would get it down and after I got up the first time I figured I would continue falling down. Haven't fallen down since. It's all muscle memory.

Will you at least be going to the lake with people who know how to wakeboard?
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,410
    Yes and no. Mostly no but the lake house guest list changes so often it could turn into more yeses than no's.

The crowd I usually round up for weekends there are fishing enthusiasts and people that just want to get drunk and skip rocks.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,410
    Connecticut requires you take the course get your boating and jet ski license
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,081
    How dare you ask such a question! JCBRAVE SMASH!!!!
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,944
    Might be hard to do without people who know what they're doing. Definitely should get some tips from googling and watching videos maybe.

I'm still pretty much a noob myself, so I don't wanna be giving much advice... I can get up and ride around for a while and go side to side. That's about it. Can't do flips and stuff like my friends, but I'm too scared to try it. Lol
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,081
    I used to wakeboard often in the summers during high school and college. Haven't done it in years though. It can be extremely frustrating at first. But once you get the hang of it it's an absolute blast. You'll love it.

Also, and I'm sure you're well aware of this... but boats can be absolute money pits.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,410
    Yes i have heard that
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,410
    What are you worried about, you fall into water if you mess up..
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $81

LOL

I take it you don't have much experience with water sports.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  10. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,735
    More like skidding across gravel until you sink, drinking half the lake... minus the scrapes.

Depending on your speed.

Fun though...